Cotty wrote:

> On 6/11/04, Malcolm Smith, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >My copy arrived on the mat today starting with page 31 and the pages
> >often repeat themselves. A whole batch? Anyone else?
> >
> >Malcolm
>
> I cancelled my subscription a while ago.
>
> Being paper they're always late for news and the articles
> have gone down hill IMO from what they used to be.

Now that's interesting, a few people I know buy AP less frequently than they
used too. I will stick with it at the present as I regularly need something
to read whilst out waiting in the car. I gave my subscription of Photography
Monthly up well over a year ago; they recently sent me a free copy to
persuade me to resubscribe, but I wasn't any more impressed than when I
cancelled. I find that because I am still interested in film as well as
digital my needs are not well served.

Anyway, whoever allowed the run of my AP to hit the post has cost someone a
fair bit of cash.

Malcolm