----- Original Message ----- From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: USAF target and resolution tests

the curves are incomplete and showing no signs of flattening out before data interruptus occurs on the high end of the curve on this data sheet...

I'm not so sure about that, look at the density, up over 2.0 to around 2.75. That is very close to D-Max on a negative film. I know this, I measure D-Max every day on control strips.

To have a 15 stop range, the film would have a D-Max up around 3.0 to 3.5.
There isn't a film made that will produce that sort of D-Max, they block up at about 2.7, right about where the Reala runs out.

William Robb