From: Dr. Shaun Canning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Sunday, 7 November 2004 11:31 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss
Subject: Hello Again....

Hi Gang,

After a hiatus of about 2 months, I'm back! A lot has happened since unsubbing last. Our little boy became quite ill, and the three of us spent 3 weeks in Perth at the Princess Margaret Childrens Hospital. The good news is that he is now fine, and growing quite spectacularly. He is

quite a cutey too, if I do say so myself.

Otherwise, all is well.

Recently built an 8x4m shed, workbench, and shelves. Very hot at the moment here, so building was quite a trial. Luckily I had my father-in-law here to help out.

No photography to speak of unfortunately. But I have been very busy rebuilding my web-site. This time I have set-up a fully searchable database of all my recent images, and it works a treat. Runs on a MySQL

database for the techies. Check it out...www.heritageservices.com.au

Feedback always very welcome.

Anyway, nice to be back, and I hope you are all well.

Cheers

Shaun

Dr. Shaun Canning
P.O. Box 21, Dampier, WA,