Hi Ann,
I love your "On the road in Ohio." Makes me want to take a road trip and eat in some diners. Nice shot.
On Nov 9, 2004, at 1:19 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Geez.. it should have been so hard to get an image
up
I started with just one...

I think you guys have seen that one before, but it
is a NON Pentax

I had to use the Save for Web thing in Photo shop
to get it uploaded --
two or three other shots fell by the wayside until
I got that straightened out -
I thought there were other problems

I presume you guys will know what this is and how
I did it.
http://users.rcn.com/annsan/notmyusualstyle.jpg

and I needed a kitten for comfort.
http://users.rcn.com/annsan/norasnewkitten2.jpg
(with the digicam)

Sadly, after I sent this picture out to some
friends who have met the little guy,
one of them wrote me that he had died at the vet
under anasthesia where we
was taken to be altered last week.  I took the
pictures in September - sure wish
I had sent one to my friend before the kitty left
us - but she really hates email so
probably would not see it unless one of her
daughters was there to retrieve it.

I really babble when I'm sick, guys sorry

ann achoo achoo san