thanks, Paul
That was a therapy shot for me.  When you are down and out pick up your
camera, thats what I say.
Funny that I used that shot for the first one, because I had a cold the
day I took it and
have one now.

Long story goes with it, but pretty boring :)   Suffice it to say I was
miserable that day,
but I escaped into the camera.  I wish I had taken it with a "real"
camera but the "real" cameras
were loaded with slower film and I was muddled anyway.

and Im pretty muddled now too :)

annsan