Hey there,

I have not had that happen to me yet.  It seems
incredibly rude and unethical.  Too bad you can't
leave him negative feedback.

However, the other one that still really bothers me is
when a seller says that anyone paying by PayPal will
have to pay for the additional fees charged by PayPal.
 This is against ebay rules, but I still see it every
once in a while.  Even more frustrating when you want
to use a "Buy it Now", but you know you can't change
the seller's mind fast enough.  If you try, the BIN
will be gone.  So, I just don't bother.