On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Haynes, Grady (PPC) wrote:

> At the risk of starting a heated discussion (really really please that's
> not what I want!!), it seems to me that most people on this list that
> talk about going to the "dark side" use that phrase to mean "switch to
> Canon".  Is there any particular reason that there's not as much
> discussion about going to Nikon?

Probably because Canon is the largest company with the strongest brand
recognition. Nikon is the second largest in this particular market
segment, hence considered somewhat an underdog. Even though Canon has a
model called "rebel" it's never rebellious to join the market leader.

anders
http://anders.hultman.nu/
med dagens bild och allt!