So, I tested my lenses. It's really, really bad. My Tokina is absolutely
worthless.
It may be due to wrong focusing on a digital, but I doubt it.
I always have considered this an excellent lens. Befor I bought it I tested
it agains
my Pentax FA 28-80mm Powerzomm, and found that the Tokina was sharper.
In 2001 I wa on an Irish mountain on a stormy day. I fell I smashed my on a
rock.
It got a little loose, but I managed to tighten some screws inside as well
as streighten the boyonet mount, which was slightly bent. I have used it
ever since. Without noticing something was wrong.

Now I am wondering if half of my bad film reslults - and half of my bad
scanning experiences were really caused by this lens!!!??? Most of  the not
very sharp pictures/scans I got from my MZ-S!!!???

Anyway, this lens has to be repaired or replaced.
Take a look at this:

http://gallery37564.fotopic.net/p9124138.html  The test scene
http://gallery37564.fotopic.net/p9124135.html  28mm focal length (the Pentax
lens is 35mm)
http://gallery37564.fotopic.net/p9124136.html  50mm focal length
http://gallery37564.fotopic.net/p9124137.html  70mm focal length

I'm surprised the my Pentax F 35-80mm is doing quite well.

All the best

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt