[Original Message]
From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yesterday's mail included the new B&H catalog. They are showing the *istDS at $899. For the DA 16-45 they said you had to call for a price. That usually means it's priced below dealer wholesale. Still no listing for the DA 14/2.8.
Paul

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke