Bad, bad, Doug. Say three hail Pentax's for your sin of misleading the list.

Doug Franklin wrote:

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:29:24 -0500, Paul Stenquist wrote:

Yesterday's mail included the new B&H catalog. They are showing the *istDS at $899. For the DA 16-45 they said you had to call for a price. That usually means it's priced below dealer wholesale. Still no listing for the DA 14/2.8.

I went to Wolf Camera yesterday only to find out I'd misread the ad and it was the *ist DS they had for US$ 999.95. Oh well.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke