I like the concept.  It seems there are two things that detract for
me.  One is that the peeled bark near the top and out into the green
is soft and my eye is drawn to it.  That needs to be sharply in focus.
The other is that the main trunk is quite flat in lighting.  Maybe a
reflector to punch it up just a bit.

The idea is nice and seems worth pursuing.

Bruce