Hi Ann,
Congratulations. I'm going to go take a look.
If you want pictures to appear in a certain order, you have to upload them in order. The last one to be uploaded will be the first one displayed. I did that with my wakeboarding folder. Creating a presentation will also allow you to place the shots in a preordained order.
Paul