Anyone have any experience/comments on the Tamaron 90mm 2.8 Macro?

I know, the Pentax 100 2.8 is a great lens, I just am looking for a good 1:1
macro lens to work with in a little lower price range.  I'm currently
working with the Pentax 100 3.5 and am feeling the need for speed.  Shall I
SAVE and wait for the Pentax lens or dive into a suitable sub (if there is
such a beast) for the instant gratification which spoils me.   :)

Any thoughts, advice, other lens suggestions or comments would be greatly
appreciated!

Have a great day,

Jeff Geilenkirchen
Elk Grove, CA