Yes, that should be breed, not bread. Changes the meaning quiet a lot. I should really read these thing before I hit send.

Peter J. Alling wrote:

That's a very nice shot of Copper, almost a bread standard illustration. He appears to have a very proud bearing which
you caught perfectly.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Got busy Friday night and developed a few rolls of Tmax 100 from Sept and October. Some
swamps and Split rail fences on roll two,but i like this one of Copper. Very over cast day,in the
hills of Madawaska Ontario,K1000 with 35-80 4.5/5.6 zoom,developed in Tmax developer. I went over
the time by 35 sec cause i was not paying attention to the stop watch.<g>(It was Friday night after
all.LOL)

Hope you enjoy and comments welcome. http://www.caughtinmotion.com/paw/copper2.jpg

Dave

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke