The only DC I have uses CF, but I cannot imagine myself using that CF in DSLR because of speed and size. I imagine most DSLRs shooter migrating from DC might just buy a couple of fast CF for the job. The same may apply to SD as well.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

SD is by far the most popular card for p&s digitals, though.  It's
used by many Nikons, some Canons, all Minoltas except the A2, and by
all Kodaks, Panasonics, and Pentaxes.  When it comes to prosumer and
DSLR models, though, everyone's already shooting CF, so it looks like
Pentax isn't catering to them.  Instead, they're looking to convince
people shooting consumer digital cameras to upgrade to a DSLR without
having to buy all new storage media.  It's actually not a bad idea,
and it fits in with their history of being just a little different
from everyone else.  The more I think about it, the more I like the
idea.  They've potentially just captured an entire market segment that
no one else is even trying for.