[Original Message]
From: William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At some point, enough people will just say fuck you to the
manufacturers and boycott new purchases until the companies that
deliberately obsolesce support equipment pull their heads out of
their asses.

Film shooters have had a capture format standard (35mm film
cartridges) for almost 80 years.
I think digital shooters should be demanding the same respect.

William Robb