>Hi Collin,
>
>Do these have the bracket with them to mount a hot
>shoe style flash on?  I can only see an umbrella?
>
>Thanks for the info.!

They're fairly general-purpose.
There's a bracket avaialble for connecting a handle-type flash.
The post on the back has a threaded head so you can mount a shoe slave and set
a shoe flash on top of it.

These are long brackets, about 2 1/2 ft.  Nice for the home studio.

The Manfrotto shoe/clamp mentioned earlier is what I'd get if I wasn't already
using this type.  The onlyl issue there is the closeness of the flash to the
umbrella.  But just put a wide angle diffuser on your flash and you're set.
And you can use a shave shoe under the flash.  They're pretty cheap on eBay.
Like $10-$15 or so.

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl
'Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.'   Ronald Reagan

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net