Pat,

Here is a picture of the cord you seek.

http://members.aol.com/rfsindg/IRPC-5P.jpg

It has a receptical for 5 prongs from the Motor A.
The cube on the other end goes in the IR reciever's battery compartment.
That way, the reciever draws power from the Motor A instead of $$$ batteries.

If KEH sent you the cord Boz shows, it's not for the IR system, it's a
flash synch for an LX or 6x7II.

If you truely have a 4p IR cord, with a cube at one end, that's for
the LX motor drive and I'll trade you!  Otherwise see ebay...

Regards,  Bob S.