On 21 Nov 2004 at 22:08, Shaun Canning wrote:

> Yeah looked at that too. Don't have the time or money at present...or the
> inclination frankly. My machine does all I want it too do at the moment.
> Unless
> I need the speed and space, I can't see any point having all the bells and
> whistles...

I gave up over-clocking years ago, IMHO it's not worth the instability and/or
the cooling problems it creates for the minimal gains. My current system runs
stable and as cool as a cucumber even on the hottest days, mind you it does
become increasingly noisy due to the array of thermatic fans.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998