And all through the house, my wife and daughters were dragging up boxes from the basement and working furiously to decorate the Christmas tree. That's somewhat of a tradition around here. My part of the job was to go out and buy a tree this morning. I opted for a long needle Scotch Pine this year. We haven't had one of those in many years. Different is fun. Anyway, I shot it with the DA 16-45. I dialed in about plus 1.5 exposure compensation at f11, and positioned the camera on a cabinet. The exposure was around half a second I think. In any case, here it is.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2912959&size=lg