On 27 Nov 2004 at 11:32, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Hi Paul .... I couldn't help myself.  Just had to jump in here:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~my-pics/pauls-tree.jpg

The problem with this method is that you still have to deal with the original
tungsten colour temperature conversion so de-saturating makes it come out an un-
natural cyan. If I had access to the RAW file I would have used the original
tungsten conversion and built a mask using the deep blue then made a daylight
conversion (set the level to emulate dusk) and used the mask to overlay it,
best of both worlds.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998