The general consensus, and I agree with it, is that this is one
of the worst Pentax 135s in both contrast and sharpness.
Much better is the M 135/3.5, a very sweet lens.
Even better is the SMC K 135/2.5 (NOT Takumar), I'm still
looking for one of these myself.
I sold my 135/2.8 A, it was very poor. Actually I like
the Sears 135/2.8 I have better, and it's not great by
any means.

HTH
Don