Hi Dave ....

You sure live in a nice area.

The photo seems to have a strong reddish color cast, and the tree line
isn't straight.  The image looks a bit soft and lacking in contrast as well.

I took the liberty of doing a Q&D fix: a quick color adjustment,
straightening the tree line (which meant making the photo into a slightly
more horizontal format), a bit of sharpening, and a little punch in
contrast.  What do you think?

http://home.earthlink.net/~my-pics/mad2up.jpg

Shel