Fra: Joel M. Bach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 29. november 2004 07:13
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: database software

Larry,
  I installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 this weekend and am fairly
impressed so far. My database has over 11,000 images occupying 31.5 GB and
it is working flawlessly. I've been assigning up to 6 tags to each image to
specify year, location, subject, etc.  It will be interesting to find out if
it has a maximum database size. An added bonus, and the feature that
prompted me to buy is that it handles Pentax RAW files.

Joel

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually
comes from bad judgment.