This may be blasphemy on a Pentax discussion list, but
I have an older Fuji (FinePix 2650) point and shoot
digital, and I'd suggest ya take a look at what they
currently offer. I don't know what the fstop range of
it is, but it's got a 3x zoom (probably 35ish-105ish),
and all the features you mentioned except the video
output... I believe newer ones have this.

I think you could find something that meets your
requirements for $100-$150.

The only thing I dislike about Fuji is their use of xD
picture cards... they're a bit more expensive than
other formats. I haven't bought one yet, I still
haven't used the digital enough at once to exceed the
16mb card it came with.