On 30/11/04, Francis, discombobulated, unleashed:

>(1) how much time (on average ) do you spend out taking pictures per day?

On average probably less than 10 mins.

>(2) how meany frames do you take (on average) per day?

on average, 13.69

>(3) how much time do spend on the list(on average) per day?

I see where this is heading. Probably about an hour.

>(4) how meany posts do you submit (on average) per day?

Haven't a clue. Say a dozen.

>(5) how much time do you spend on other photography related stuff per day?

Rostered on 36.5 hours per week but with overtime bumps up to about 50
hours per week, so say about just over 7 hours a day.

I think I'm scheduled to take a nap sometime in 2007.

HTH

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__