On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:03:48 -0800, Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> just thought it might be interesting to know;
> (1) how much time (on average ) do you spend out taking pictures per day?

Depends what you mean.  Do you mean each and every day?  Or do you
mean, on those days one is out taking photos, how long?  I'm not in a
position to take photos each day, but on weekends, I literally have a
camera with me at all times when I'm out of the house (during daylight
hours).  So, on weekends, around 6 hours average per day, for a total
of 12 per week (more if I'm taking during the evening) so let's round
it up to 14 per week, for two hours per day average.

> (2) how meany frames do you take (on average) per day?

It varies wildly.  I can go on a long walkabout and shoot a couple or
less, or, I can go out for 1/2 hour and shoot a roll, if something
catches my fancy.  Let's say a total of 2 rolls a week on average, for
about 10 frames a day.

> (3) how much time do spend on the list(on average) per day?

Maybe an hour

> (4) how meany posts do you submit (on average) per day?

It's been low lately, but I'd say minimum 6 per day, sometimes much
more (if I have the time).

> (5) how much time do you spend on other photography related stuff per day?

Shooting and this list.  What else is there?  <vbg>

cheers,
frank

ps:  interesting survey...