Find the oldest pub you can with the darkest most seasoned woodwork and hoist a pint for me,
(and for yourself).

Juan Buhler wrote:

So, to celebrate that my greencard was granted, nothing better than a
trip out of the US. Buenos Aires from San Francisco was $4000, and
Virgin has direct flights to Heathrow, so...

I'm going to spend one week in London, from 25/12 to 1/1.

So, besides street shooting in Oxford Street and the usual tourist
things to do, any people there have suggestions on what to do that
week?

It would also be nice to catch up with London PDMLers for a beer or three...

Cheers,

I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke