Pentax A 16/2.8 usually goes for similar $:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4688&item=3855394220&rd=1
mine was from KEH LN-, for something pretty close to that too (a while ago).

I hope you enjoy the really wide angle -- I know I do, and the "distortion"
very rarely bothers me.

Best,
Mishka