On 5/12/04, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

>In Windows, all the process that are currently running can be brought
>up in the task manager. I don't know if you Mac boys have a similar
>way of monitoring what running or not.
>Once you know what should be running, anything that shouldn't be
>running can be removed.

Okay. We have a cute little bar across the bottom called the Dock and it
shows any application that is running, even if it's icon does not
normally 'live' there. I have noticed no unusual activity there, and the
computer certainly hasn't slowed down. Will keep an eye out tho - Macs
are not totally impervious as some seem to think..

Many thanks.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__