Thibs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm looking for a scanner.
>I'm very budget limited so it'll probably be flatbed one.
>I know Canon do affordable (almost) flatbeds with film back.
>
>Of course it is nowhere near a film scanner but I do not expect it to.
>I absolutely need a normal scanner. Film one may follow if budget does too.
>
>Any clue? Canon? Epson?

I bought a Visioneer 7300 a few months ago after reading several
favorable reviews. Mine was $79.00 and a manufacturer's rebate
effectively cut $20.00 off that.
I use it mainly for scanning documents but I've done a couple of photos
(prints) and it's pretty good (probably very good for the price).

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing