Jon,
Brave of you to put the work up. You may be kidding,
but I think we all know such fright and hope at the
same time.
Grading on the curve, I'd have to pick #2. I believe
it has a bit of artistic edge due to the light
reflections falling in a larger, people free, expanse.
It has an 'alone' feel about it.
I like where you placed the lighted stands and how
you've allowed positioning space around them so the
viewer is free to follow their reflections.
If you could have moved a little to your right, you
might have marginalized that dark something with rails
or pipes or something protruding at its right edge.
I'm curious as to what it is, but it isn't an
intriguing element.
The fact that you saw 'something' in the scene leads
me to encourage you to keep looking and reacting to
possibilities.

Jack