Absolutely correct, Jostein, so here's my null problems report!

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jostein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: Survey:istD reliability

Well to get a ratio, you'd need response from those who haven't had problems as
well, I suppose?

That's where my *istD is. No issues at all.

Jostein

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

One last question,i hope, foilks.:-)

Of the folks on this list, or friends of folks on this list:
1- How many have bought the camera and had to return it soon after with a
malfunction ie:
backfocus
problems,battery problems,to many hot pixels etc.

I'm curious to see what the ratio might be. I know a few have complained but
i think for
the most part
the majority have had little or no problems.

Thanks for your time
No obligation<g>
Keep in mind my choice to aquire the D is for a walkaround digital,not so
much for work.

Dave