You'll be missed, but on the bright side there'll be more beer for everyone else!

Cotty wrote:

On 13/12/04, Tom Reese, discombobulated, unleashed:

It was awful but I'm going to send in my registration on January 1 anyway.

Ack, I knew this would come up.

This coming year is a big one for us - after nearly 13 years, we will be
moving house, and I will not be able to spare the time or money for GFM
2005, much as I would like.

However, time flies and I would like to think that GFM 2006 is on the cards.

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke