Actually, Doug had a unsubscribe message appended to every post for over a year. It did no good whatsoever that I could see, we still got these idiot messages. You don't think people like that are going to actually look at the FAQ, do you?

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Keith Whaley wrote:

Every other list to which I belong has "subscribe and unsubscribe" information at the very bottom of each and every message, for the list member's convenience. This list never has, so far as I know, and that confuses a member who doesn't read the list regularly. He or she will probably miss the once-monthly posting of the FAQ, and thereby fall into a sort of limbo, not being able to figure out how to leave!
So, just as a cat plays with his "mouse," an unaware list member, like you, get played with until you get angry about it.