----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault"
You gonna be there again this year, Cory?

I hope to. I'll make every effort to return with PDML West.

I may have to reconsider going, then <vbg>.

You do that Canadian, you just do that... :)

(just joking, of course - we really didn't talk much last year - I have a few people I have to get to know better - except Cesar, of course).

Really? I thought we talked a lot...

cheers, frank (who still has his GFM nametag hanging on his bedroom wall)

Mine is hanging from my computer gargoyle along with my SEC football game credential, Falcons season all-access, Peach Bowl credential, and tickets to the Petit Le Mans race at Road Atlanta..

Cory

-- "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson

---