To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 10:32 PM
Subject: What's the GFM photo weekend like?

I saw mention of it in another recent message. I
joined this list right before the previous GFM
weekend, and thus missed it.

It's not too far from where I'm at, and I know the
area. But is this an event I'd enjoy? What's it like?

I'm tempted to go to this one.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

---