I bought my self a Pentax MX for two days ago, and I took some test photos
today. After a while the mirror jammed in locked-up position. This hasn't
happened when I tested the camera in room temperature. But the weather was a
little bit chilly (5 Celsius, 41,00 Fahrenheit) and windy today.

I have read about this problem but I don’t know if it's serious. Is easy to
fix, what do you think? Or In other words, should I contact the seller and
demand my money back?

Thanks!

/Joakim

---