Fra: Jens Bladt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 18. december 2004 18:55
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: RE: Consumer Zooms

Some of my test shots are now published. The foucs point is at the battery
in the centre.

At 35mm Focal length: http://gallery37564.fotopic.net/p10009542.html
At 70mm Focal length: http://gallery37564.fotopic.net/p10009545.html

Is this a back focus problem (the Tamron lens). Or is this Tamron just a
dog!
I have seen MTF test giving this Tamron lens grades as good as the other
two. If this is valid, my Tamron is a Monday version!

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt