Hello all,

I am in the market for a new printer to print off a few images from
time to time and occasional other stuff as well.

The question is do I go for an ink jet printer or a colour laser
printer?

The laser seems cheaper to run and a bit more to buy.  The laser also
has advantages in the "other stuff" that I won't go into here as it's
got nothing to do with imaging.

Can anyone on the list pass on their experience with colour laser
printers and the archivability of the prints and their quality.  The
specific printer we are looking at is the HP2550 - HP have a deal
running til mid January where they throw in a second lot of toner and
some paper and so on if you buy one of these.

All information anyone can pass on will be gratefully accepted and I
thank you in advance.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon