I may have a used D coming soon. I would need to know what are the best options for digital film media. (I have not followed any discussion about the D as it was not in my plans to get one soon!)

Is a CF card with Write Acceleration a good feature?

Is any card over 40X an overkill?

Should I buy only reknown Lexar or Sandisk cards?

In the absence of a card reader for the moment, how long takes downloading a complete 1GB card from the camera to a computer with USB 1?

Anything else I should know for the moment? Or is there a page or a post that tells all that a D user has to know (green button, etc.)?

Thanks,

Andre