    From: "Andre Langevin"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 20/12/04 21:29:59
    To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: D and Write Acceleration CF cards

    I may have a used D coming soon.  I would need to know what are the
    best options for digital film media.  (I have not followed any
    discussion about the D as it was not in my plans to get one soon!)

    Is a CF card with Write Acceleration a good feature?

    Is any card over 40X an overkill?

    Should I buy only reknown Lexar or Sandisk cards?

    In the absence of a card reader for the moment, how long takes
    downloading a complete 1GB card from the camera to a computer with
    USB 1?

    Anything else I should know for the moment?  Or is there a page or a
    post that tells all that a D user has to know (green button, etc.)?

    Thanks,

    Andre