Hi again,

another question to check out the Pentax Data Base that is YOU.
Situation is: comparing three of my lenses with fixed aperture (let's
say: 5.6), the light meter gives on all three of them a different
exposure time. That is: 50mm OK, 85mm +1 stop, 135mm +1/2 stop. After
extensive comparisons in which all possible other explanations were
ruled out, it left me with the only remaining cause: the 'pen' inside
the mount of the lens that mechanically tells the camera what aperture
is momentarily in use is not in proper place in two of the lenses.

Now here's my question: is it possible to open up the rear of the lens
myself, adjust the relative position of the 'pen' a little and at the
same time be reasonably confident to end up with a working lens?

Is there anybody out there who has had a similar problem and/or who has
had the guts to rip open one of their lenses? - how did you fare?

Maybe it's a good idea for anybody with ambitions to produce an
illustrated HOW TO ... guide on internet...

Thanks for reading, thinking and reacting,
Hugo.