I still use my Speed Graphic from time to time. I've owned it for almost thirty years. My first 35mm camera was a Nikon SP2 rangefinder that I bought for $75 in 1972. I never owned a camera that was even capable of auto exposure until I bought an LX about four years ago. When I joined the list, I was still making do quite nicely with an H3v. My *istD was my first autofocus camera.