To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Quick Survey: Mechanical Camera Usage

Well, I've used a Bosley Reflex with non-geometric shutter speeds and a Angenieux Alpar 5.0cm f2.9.
I needed a 50mm lens when I was taking a photojournalism course and my Spotty's 55mm 1.8 was being repaired so I really had no choice...
I think I paid $15 for it in 1975. The price was right anyway.

Sadly I just took it out of it's display case to fire the shutter a couple of times and it's now jammed, probably
hopelessly, I can't for the life of me think of anyone who could fix the damned thing.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke