----- Original Message ----- From: "Powell Hargrave"
Subject: Re: Dead Pixel Test on th Ds?

At 03:51 PM 25/12/2004 , William Robb wrote:

I think I would shoot a best quality jpeg and convert it to tiff in photoshop. That way you can avoid the raw conversion.

The program works fine with the Jpeg, but the comparison results from istD
tests are from Tif and the program instructions state that starting from a
Jpeg will result in a higher number of hot pixels due to Jpeg compression.

Well then, you're screwed either way.
Your not happy with the way the test runs with either of your capture options.
Maybe try to forget about finding flaws in your camera, and just go out and take pictures.

William Robb