[EMAIL PROTECTED] mused:

> In a message dated 12/25/2004 1:53:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Merry Christms to you, Tom. And may you find a family to share it with.
> Happy Holidays,
> Paul
> ============
> He's got us. :-)
>
> Now all I have to do is heat up the Safeway Xmas dinner. I am sure glad they
> thought those things up, saves on a lot of work.

But at such a cost ...

I'm only cooking for two, not like the Christmas dinners for 15
that I used to cook (for family in the UK, then for friends when
I was living back east).  But I think it's worth the effort,
even for two people.  We had:

  Honeydew melon & prosciutte

  Turkey (organic, free-range)
  Giblet gravy
  Chestnut stuffing
  Cranberry & tangerine relish
  Roast potatoes
  Brussel sprout puree

  Mince pies (using mincemeat made 4 years ago)

  Kona coffee

(and I've got a bit of Stilton in the fridge, too)