On Dec 29, 2004, at 8:36 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wasn't allowed to wait until Christmas to pick up that set.
Or the final installment of the LOTR extended editions.

Hmm, I don't think I've watched the non-extended RoTK yet, even though I bought it as soon as it was available.

Not sure how I'm going to set up for movies at the moment... my sound system is optimised for music (and always will be), and the layout of the living room means the speakers are along a different wall to the TV.

I guess I'll just have to build some more speakers :)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/