On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:47:36 +0000, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> London:
> http://www.jbuhler.com/blog/archives/00000159.html
> (three unrelated images, or only related by the fact that they were
> shot in the same day)
>
> Paris:
> http://www.jbuhler.com/blog/archives/00000156.html
>
> Comments welcome.

Juan,

I like all 3 London shots, the first one, especially.  It's fun
looking at all the faces, and making up little stories about their
lives <g>.  The second one's cute, and I like the fellow with the
unicycle - he's just so blase about walking about with that honking
big thing!  <g>

The Paris photo doesn't do much for me.  Not that it's a bad photo, it
just (for some reason that I'm unable to articulate at this moment)
doesn't say much to me.

cheers,
frank