On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 06:47:56 +0200, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.webaperture.com/gallery/g/si////3634
>
> I would very much appreciate opinion of list's street shooters on this
> and these :).

I ~really~ like the photos in this album!  (except "Thou Shalt Not
Pass", of course <g>).  Despite a few niggling little exposure
difficulties, and less than perfect framing (in the case of Wizard),
you've captured some really good moments in all of these shots!
There's some emotion that I really like in each of them.  I think
these are much stronger than your PAW.  Oddly, your last PAW (IIRC),
Contemplation, also in this gallery, is my least favourite in the
gallery after Thou Shalt Not Pass.

I think we must have different tastes in photos, Boris!  <vbg>

cheers,
frank